Friday, December 31, 2010

12/31/10 12pm @ 12th Street Gym

Shoulders are pretty sore and tight but felt better as I moved around.

5x5 tuck jumps for height (no way to measure, really, but these were fun and got my blood moving)

2K row
9:05

*Couldn't see my pace, I didn't set the display correctly.

*Breath was not the issue, muscular endurance was. This is both good (that I wasn't dying of lack of breathing) and bad (that my muscles want to stop after 1K).

*Damper was at 8 but it still felt like I wasn't getting much distance per stroke, like I wasn't getting enough resistance from the damper? The 12th Street rowers suck. Taping your feet to the rower is also a little claustrophobic. haha.

*Followed by max time side/front/side plank [15sec on left, hah, 1:30 front, 35? on right]. My arms and hands were burning really painfully. Blood rushing back? Lactic acid that I ignored then became aware of after I collapsed to the floor after?

*That's what I get for taking a month off and then doing this my 3rd day on. I don't know why I am annoyed by this more than anything else that has dropped after time away. Damn it all. NEVER AGAIN. Sub-8:00 row, you are my ***** in 2011.

For comparison:

Quote:
12/30/09 - 9:35
6/17/10 - 8:35

No comments:

Post a Comment