Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's been awhile since I've hung out at CFCC on the weekends. I forgot how much fun it is - totally different vibe! 

10am - Got to class after running seven blocks (my train stopped at 5th Street for an inordinate amount of time, I gave up and walked). Strongman class - where has this BEEN all my life? - started with 3-rep single arm presses: 15, 20, 25, 32.5, 30. 

The WOD was 6 rounds of 3 stations, 1 minute at each, for quality not reps: 

Yoke walk at 265 pounds (did 1-2 passes each round, could have done more but had to switch off with a partner. 
Strict pullups, light band (did about 4-8 each round)
Stone-to-shoulder, 95# stone (3 each round)
*Tried the 115# stone and lapped it, but feel pretty confident that I could shoulder it multiple times if I wasn't sweaty and tired

11am - Croga. AWESOME.

12pm - 3k recovery row, took about 15 minutes. I really need to work on not trying to PR every single time I row. 

1pm - walked from the gym to Spring Garden station - 1.8 miles

Food:

ALERT. WEIRD FOOD THING HAPPENED THIS MORNING. I ATE OATMEAL, WHAT??
8:30am: 1/4 cup steel cut oats with 2 eggs, butter, vanilla and cinnamon mixed in. It was actually pretty delicious. Also had a cup of coffee.

Post workout I was STARVING but didn't want to pay for brunch anywhere so I didn't eat til I got home, then vacuumed 8 ounces of ground beef, taco seasoning and crumbled cheese with my mouth. 

4:45pm - a few squares of dark chocolate. Pretty hungry again....really need to start packing food for the gym on the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment