Saturday, January 24, 2009

Two new workouts to post:

1.24.09

For time:
30 Turkish Get Ups w/ 25# sandbag
12 minutes and some change? I think? Maybe it was closer to 15 minutes...this is why i need to write this stuff down.

1.25.09
Test Day:

1RM Turkish Get Ups
*Got up to 75# on the right but couldn't quite get up on the left. ARGH!

Max Reps Pull Ups
*Scaled to static hang, hands in pull up position
47 seconds

I discovered that I like test day. My own competitiveness is going to be my incentive. Also the knowledge that benchmarks for TGU's is 100#s? jeeeez.

Still working on finding a good balance in my diet. Been slipping up a lot, eating lots of cheese. Ate breakfast this morning around 9:30 AM, nothing before CF except for a small unsweetened coffee.

Reeeeallly excited for the WOD tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment