Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday, 7/29/10

I'm out of my traveling stash of oats&whey and BCAAs. Whoops.

6am: CROSSFIT
*Iced red-eye (espresso+ coffee) during, ate a banana on my way into class. Was pretty happy with my performance although supposedly fructose carbs are not the best choice. I was hoping to grab a hardboiled egg but didn't have any made.

10-11am
Chicken breast (7 or 8 ounces) baked with adobo seasoning
12 ounces of broccoli with salt and pepper

1pm
Gigantic salad that tasted amazing. Lotsa, lotsa fat.
Bacon bits, avocado, goat cheese, cranberries, some walnuts, all over prob half a pound of spring mix. YUM YUM YUM.

6pm
2 Allagash Whites @ Tria
4 pieces of bruschetta with various toppings: goat cheese and pesto, fresh mozarell and sundried tomatos, ricotta cheese and honey. Small bit of tete de moine cheese. Reconnected with a friend! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment