Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wednesday, 7/21/10

Breakfast:
9:30/10ish
2 hardboiled eggs w/ salt and pepper
2 handfuls of raw green beans (I have a couple bags of these and I just kind of munch throughout the day)
6 or 7 big green olives

Lunch:
Um. 2, yes 2 Panera bagels with butter at work. On deadline at 2pm. Starving, stressed, no time to leave.

Snack:
7 medjool dates while buying stuff for dinner (5pm-ish)

Dinner:
Salad: baby spinach, herb roasted rotisserie chicken (Perdue, blech), green/red/yellow peppers, onions, avocado, apple chunks, drizzled with EVOO and balsamic vinegar.

After dinner:
1.5 Coronas
1/3 pint Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream
Potato Chips?!?!

Notes:
I mean, honestly. So much sugar. So much fat (I LOVE FAT, but this was the bad kind). Everything was based around convenience. Did not stop eating after 8. It was a rest day, so I certainly didn't need all the carbs. Also I'm sad that the quality of even my "good food" like salad has lapsed. I'm doing way too much shopping at the conventional grocery store and not enough farmer's marketing/Reading Terminal shopping. I really miss that.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, its Alycia.
    Sorry to hear about the sugar/bad fat choices! Hate it when that happens. Isn't it so frustrating to see how two bagels at lunch always leads to worse choices at night? It's like your body can't stop itself. (Happens to me, too).
    I've learned to cook every free second I can get, even if I'm not hungry, so I never have an excuse to make a bad choice. There's always a ton of cooked food in the fridge, and I just bring it to work every day. No excuses that way.
    Hopefully today will go better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alycia! yeah, I try not to beat myself up, just say okay, what could be different and onto the next one, ya know? That being said, I can justify that for days, haha. So yes. When I can prep food things go so much better for me!

    ReplyDelete