Monday, July 11, 2011

Mondays are Squat Days.

Still a little stiff from the deadlifts on Saturday, and don't feel like I ate enough or slept enough the night before this.



Warmup: 3x10 backsquats, 45# barbell, mobility work.

Lift:
Back Squat - 6 sets of 5 @ 87% of 1RM (160#)
All sets felt smooth and pretty fast, considering that 160# was my 1RM fairly recently. Felt like my immediate recovery from my work sets was a lot better than it was last week. The lifts were hard, but I didn't want to die the way I did before. Awesome.

Assistance Work:
Supersetted - Strict Pullups on light band, 1RSF & Strict Pushups, 10#, 1RSF
I forget my numbers but they were nothing spectacular, my shoulders were a little smoked. Something like 6,6,5.

Romanian Deadlifts @ 125# - 4x12 (these felt much more smooth than last week too)

Ab walkouts - 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment