Tuesday, July 19, 2011

RECOVERY!

Fun weekend. Do not go dancing in heels the night after heavy deads. Squat days are getting HARD.

Warmup - 2x10 back squat, empty bar (plus assorted mobility work)

Strength: 7x4 back squat @ 90% of 1RM (165#)
Got through all the sets although got called on a few for depth. Really working on stabilizing my core.

Assistance:
Supersetted strict pullups (double mini band)/weighted pushups (10#)
6/5, 4/5, 6/6
*Should have warmed up more for those, shoulders felt tight. Sad that I don't have more quantity here but I like those weighted pushups.

5x10 romanian deadlifts @125#. Fast and easy. I do feel the right side of my back working more here. Need to open up my hips during warmup to compensate for spine.

60 abwheel rollouts - I did partial ROM rollouts for the first time! Stopped at 30 though, no need to be stupid. Glad I can start to work these in. Surprisingly feel this a lot in my traps, not so much in my abs. Will continue to work on it.

Starvingstarvingstarving last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment