Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 1.

Sleep: 
10pm-7am (dead tired from the weekend)

Breakfast: 
Fasted + coffee
12pm Lunch (no picture today): 
7 ounces steak (marinated in balsamic, onions/garlic, salt/pepper), 2-3 cups baby spinach + EVOO/balsamic
7pm Dinner:
1 cup homemade sauce: crushed tomatoes, 1 tbsp ghee (in the whole pot so not that much per serving), crushed red pepper, 1 square 90% dark chocolate (in whole pot), salt/pepper, mushrooms
kale chips (about 1 cup, made with EVOO and salt)
*snacked on 2 squares dark chocolate and some spiced nuts that Angel made beforehand. Was REALLY hungry when I got home.

Drank 80 ounces of water today and just hit pretty much everywhere with a lacrosse ball. My whole back feels junked up from driving yesterday and sleeping in an unfamiliar bed, so I worked on that for awhile and also did upper part of my glutes and my calves. Felt really good, but I think I need a massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment