Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 6.

Not really sure what "tier" I'm on at this juncture. With the exception of some candy one afternoon this week, I feel really solid about everything I did. I trained hard, I slept a lot, I ate really well but didn't overeat, I drank a ton of water, and most importantly I didn't stress about any of it - I just did it. All that in mind, this was a huge victory for me. 

There were one or two things that could have been tighter - a little less cheese consumption at the two meals that involved cheese, and as always, I could get more sleep and work on mobility more. So I'll keep at it next week and try to do these two things. 

So.

Sleep:
11pm - 10:30am. Woke up naturally, dreamed a lot, hooray. Rainy Saturday morning in bed = good beginning to the day. 

Breakfast:
8oz water
Black coffee (1 cup)
Scramble - 3 eggs, a ton of onions and green peppers, spinach and mushrooms. 

Training:
Sectional WOD #4 (Barbell Burpees/OHS/Muscleup - hah)


Got through the burpees and 5 OHS @ 90#
Drank BCAAs and one coconut water before, and BCAAs after


I'm really hungry right now. Can't wait for dinner. 

8:30PM Girls Night!
-a few of Brandi's appetizers (Paleo crackers, goat cheese, beets, chopped bacon)
-rotisserie chicken (a thigh and a leg)
-roasted broccoli and asparagus
-baked sweet potato "fries"
-3 glasses of wine
-2 scoops of coconut milk ice cream


The Good: I really enjoyed this. Fun with friends + delicious food = winning.
The Bad:  I didn't follow the box jump rule, I was pretty full after the dinner portion.
The Ugly: Weirdly, I was up a few times through the night with SEVERE nausea. I never actually threw up but things did not sit well. And I did experience the opposite of nausea (tmi). Maybe it was all the fat in the ice cream? Can't figure out why I would have gotten nauseated though. Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment