Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 2.

Sleep:
6-7 hours (work in progress)
Also, it was hot in my room. It was almost an air conditioning night last night. Still felt pretty alert when the alarm went off though. It helped that the birds were singing even though it was dark out. Since I've been reading Lights Out I've been kind of bummed at having to wake up in the dark, but otherwise I'll never make it to the gym. Hopefully the sun starts coming up earlier soon.

6am training session:
*10g BCAAs before and after, plus a swallow of coffee before
5/4/3/2/1 loops around the block
alternated with
10/8/6/4/2 split jerks @ 85# from the floor
=29:00 

Jerks = easy. Running = slow death.
Total distance - 4.5K

*Really want to repeat this one in about a month. I think/hope my running will improve a lot over the next few weeks. I'm also really curious about that 5K time now. 

Breakfast:
Fasted, coffee + two hits of BCAAs (10 grams total)
*Was pretty hungry this morning and am hungry now. Probably due to the long workout.

12:30pm lunch:
About 1 cup ground turkey in homemade sauce + mushrooms (leftovers from last night)
About 10 ounces of green beans with butter (1 pat butter for the whole serving of green beans - I was REALLY craving the green, haha)
1/2 apple
2 packets almond butter (190 cals each)

Just finished my first 32 ounces of water, off to refill.
I guess I'm supposed to be training fasted and eating earlier in the day, and making my post workout meal my largest of the whole day? Gah. OK - patience patience patience while this all works out. I definitely have to eat earlier in the day if I'm gonna be this hungry after my 6am.

3:30 PM
*Very sleepy at my desk. Drank another 32 oz water and ate the other 1/2 of my apple.

6:30 PM Dinner
*had like, 3 nuts and 1 spoonful of goat cheese as I was cooking
Made a frittata - a bunch of mushrooms, peppers and onions sauteed in ghee and garlic, baked with 9 eggs and a few bits of goat cheese. I had about a 3x3 slice? And a bunch of roasted cauliflower. 

About to go take Vitamin D, Natural Calm, and Fish Oil, drink a bunch of water, and go to bed.

Abs are feeling kinda tight from this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment