Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 17.

So much deliciousness last night at Shabbat. And joy and love and friends and fun. So happy.

Erin said something about not remembering what it was like to feel self-conscious all the time about the way you look. I'm rolling that around in my head today.

The weather is perfection, and I'm planning on being outside as much as possible.

The plan for the day is as follows:

1. Clean the house
2. 10am Crossfit Endurance Class (3x1mile, ecchhhhhh)
3. Possibly stop at RTM for some stuff, eat chicken and sweet potato post WOD.
4. Finish cleaning, shower, pick up Mom at the train station
5. Manicure!
6. At the street fair in Center City allllll day.

The theme of today is SUN. And air. And joy and appreciation.

Working up a tentative schedule for the next few weeks now that I've put myself on a metabolic conditioning bias.

Mon - CF
Tues - CF
Wed - Rest and/or yoga
Thurs - CF
Friday - CF
Saturday - CFEndurance/running on my own
Sunday-Rest and mobility work

May switch one of the CF days for gymnastics.

Training:
4/30/11 10am

Endurance Class

Warmup & POSE drills

3x 1 mile runs for pace, 1 minute rest between miles.

I only had time for two and we super failed at timing these - first run our timer got reset, the second time we had to stop for an untied shoe and hand off the beat counter. But stayed at about 96 bpm, definitely finished sub 10:00 each time, and I felt like I had gas in the tank. Rare.

Need to work on midfoot landing, not striding and reaching with my front foot, and relaxing my thumbs. Haha.

Perfect day for running!

No comments:

Post a Comment