Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tier 2. Day 3.

Sleep:
10:30 - 5:30

Set the alarm for the 6am session, realized this meant I was TECHNICALLY not getting 8 hours, but then I was awake and refreshed and it was light out! So much easier to get out the door when it's light. Still need to work on sleep though.

Training:

Grace (30 clean & jerks @ 95#)
=10:31

Way harder than I thought it would be. Hm. My body feels beat the eff up.

10/17/10
9am @ CFCC

GRACE (30 C&J @ 85#)
4:48

First time attempting this RX'd. Done in sets of 5. I feel great about this. RX's girl/benchmark workout COMPLETE.


3/1/10 6:30 PM

"Grace"
30 power cleans + push jerks [from the floor w/ 75#]
=9:10

This was harder than I thought it would be. So yeah. I also am a little nervous that I lost count and maybe did a few less than 30.

Breakfast Snack (9am): STARVING*. Wanted to fast til lunch but couldn't take it.
2 hardboiled eggs
apple slices
peanut butter
*had to stop at Wawa

No comments:

Post a Comment