Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 10.

Sleep:
10/10:30pm - 7:00am = 8.5 hours

AM Coffee (1 cup)

Lunch:
1pm - ground turkey over about 2 cups spinach, spicy salsa, 1/2 avocado, about 5 chips with salsa

3:00-3:15 A shitton of candy. Sigh.

Drank about 80 ounces water so far and still thirsty.
My desk job is killing me, I do believe. *Had to stay late and work on a project, thus couldn't make the 5:30 CFCC Session after all. Oh well. C'est la vie.

Dinner was pretty good: Ground turkey with sofrito/salsa and about a tbsp of guac, side of kale sauteed in bacon fat.

Dessert? I made fudge, yo - had to test a recipe for Easter Sunday. Super easy a la Elana's Pantry, as always. I used dark chocolate, sunbutter, honey (I don't use xylitol, blech), vanilla, and sea salt. Melted the chocolate, mixed everything in, let it harden in the freezer. Super easy, and tastes like the inside of a gourmet Reese's Peanut Butter Egg, ftw. Not at all sickly sweet, and because of the fat/rich flavors I only needed 3 little cubes (like 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch) before I was satisfied. These were a win.


No comments:

Post a Comment