Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 4.

Sleep:

Good news - I fell asleep at 9:30 and woke up at 7:15 without an alarm, so that's almost 10 hours of solid, dreamy, restful sleep.
Bad news - 6am training session is/was at 6am. Oops.
Good news - I woke up, and didn't sleep til forever.
Good news - I drank a cup of coffee because it tasted good, not because I needed the jolt.
Bad news - 6am training session is always at 6am. Bleh. 


7:30 AM 
Coffee, fasted through all morning.
*I am still pretty stiff in my calves, shins and ankles from Tuesday's workout. This is a problem because there's more running on the schedule for tonight. Furiously using the stick today and NOT sitting at my desk. Holler.

 1:30 PM 
Wasn't really starving but thought I should probably eat something, don't really want food sitting in my stomach during Nancy tonight. 
Leftover Italian sausage & kale + 2 hardboiled eggs. DELICIOUS.

3:30PM
Some tootsie rolls. This is embarrassing. But I'm posting it anyway. 

3:45 PM 

Read this article and then really, really regretted those Tootsie Rolls. So, sugar will kill you, probably. I already knew that.


5:30PM
*Forgot my BCAAs at work, so I had a scoop of KD's flavored ones before the workout
Worked up to 85x5 OHS (tough, my legs are still pretty shot - ice bath post run next time?)
Then did 115x5x3 front squat
Then did 33 OHS @ 65# in 2 minutes


7:30 PM
1.5 cup spinach w/ a tsp of EVOO and balsamic
1.5 burgers (about 6oz beef) with onions, diced green chilis, chili powder, cumin, and cilantro (Elana's Pantry recipe), with 1/2 avocado sliced on top


Took measurements tonight.
Weight: 169.6
Waist: 35 (at smallest point)
Navel: 38.75 
Hips: 43 (at widest point)


*I'd like to get back into the 150s if that's possible, I think losing 10-15 would really help my pullups. Also, and this is total vanity, but I've been carrying extra weight in my lower belly like, forever. I would like to see if there's a non-psychotic way to get rid of that and keep it off, like, how lean would I have to be overall to see that go away and is it worth what I'd have to do to stay there? We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment