Monday, April 25, 2011

Tier 2. Day 1. Attempt 2.

Sleep:
11:45 - 7:30. I'm calling it 8 hours.

Need so much water today. Very dehydrated. Training at 5:30pm. Eating lotsa meat and veggies. Easter was a non-tier day, haha.

First meal at 1:00PM
Pork shoulder and raw green pepper. Pretty sure that peppers are the only vegetable I can stomach raw, and I REALLY like them. Kind of wish I had more.

Eating on the cheap this week. Pork shoulder for the next few meals. Yum. Also playing around with eating times...maybe eating breakfast again if I'm not training in the morning.

Training:
5:30 PM

Lax Ball to hip flexors and posterior shoulder capsule.
8/4/2 dynamic warmup - hip swings, leg swings, heel pressdowns, passthroughs, OHS, pushups


FRAN.
21-15-9
65# thruster
pullup

Pullups on the mini band.

11:01

BENCHMARK.

This is my first real attempt at Fran. And next time, I'm doing it RX'd, no matter how long it takes. That is all.

I lied, I did Faux Fran just about a year ago!

4/12/10

Faux Fran:
15-12-9
65# push press
LB pullups
=6:16
Dinner (eating now) - more pork shoulder (def ate a pound today), baby spinach, 1/4 sweet potato with a tsp of ghee, 2 squares 85% dark chocolate. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment