Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 9.

Sleep:
1:30am (latelatelate Phils game) - 6:30am. Dying. DYING. Not enough. Early work meeting. Ugh.

Food:
8 oz water before leaving the house
Coffee in the AM during my early seminar
Broke my fast with tuna and an avocado, and about to go kill some water. Feel very dehydrated right now.
I don't think I like canned tuna. Cheap but...not good.

I am a little confused as to what "tier" I'm on since a few things have been less than stellar in Tier 1 but I've taken on other parts of Tiers 2/3/4 and implemented them, so....eh. I'm just going to keep gunning for 100% compliance on everything to the best of my ability and not get tripped up on the little stuff.

Finished 2 Nalgenes of water (64oz)

7:00 PM
2 sunnyside up eggs
asparagus roasted in bacon fat (a lot of asparagus, yummy)
3 squares of 90% dark chocolate


Still feel kinda hungry.

Ate 1 ounce of cheese before taking fish oil/ natural calm for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment