Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 5.

Sleep:
9:30PM - 5:30AM 
- 8hrs per the clock, but I remember waking up once in the middle of the night feeling hot. Can't wait for air conditioning season in my bedroom. That's the best way to sleep.

Training:
-BCAAs before/after
-Snatch Grip Deadlifts, weighted glute bridges, and death by 1.5 pood kettlebell swings (165 total reps, went from 10 rounds to 20 rounds). I was really proud that I pushed through to 20 rounds.
My body feels very fatigued today.

Breakfast:
-1 cup coffee after training
-Starving by 9:45 so I ate my lunch of 3 hardboiled eggs, 1/2 avocado, and about 1/4 cup chopped onion all mashed together with salt and pepper. Really delicious, but now I don't know what to do for lunch (Friday, no meat, argh).

Lunch: Emergency Foraging in South Jersey!
@Baja Fresh, can you believe it? 


Naked Burrito (or whatever they call it in a bowl w/o the tortilla)
Line caught (I KNOW!) mahi-mahi, grilled veggies, lettuce, pico de gallo, avocado, and cabbage. Plus hot sauce. 


I forgot to ask for no sour cream so I scraped off as much as I could. 


DELICIOUS. 

Snack into Dinner @ Rachel's
-plantain chips & guacamole
-about 1/3 bar of 88% dark chocolate
-2 glasses red wine
-1/2 crabcake w/ jicama
-about 1/2 cup mozzarella and cherry tomatoes
-whipped sweet potatoes, about 2/3 cup?


More importantly, this was 3 hours of peek-a-boo with Ethan and chilled out time with good friends. Tier 10. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment