Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 18.

Countdown to my friend's wedding and the bridesmaid dress I am VERY concerned about - ONE MONTH. Therefore, I'm taking a break from being awesome and unconcerned about anything but enjoying deliciousness at my every whim and focusing on being strict for awhile.

Food so far:

Breakfast: 4 strips bacon, 2 eggs, coffee, couple glasses of water

Training: Crossfit rest day, but spent about an hour and a half doing yardwork (lugging heavy bags of potting soil, digging, pulling weeds, sweeping and cleaning). Fun!

*Note - my right hip and right foot are a little jacked up. Not sure if it was something I did during my run or walking around after. Weird. Icing it and keeping an eye on it.

Snack: Larabar at the grocery store (dying of starvation, it was my own fault)
Dinner: Remixed Karis' chicken from Shabbat. Chicken breast & thigh pieces with paprika rub (really spicy and delicious) with sauce made from EVOO, parsley, mint, garlic, mustard, and some other stuff I don't remember right now. Served over a big pile of baby spinach.

Fish oil, Natural Calm, Vitamin D - CHECK.

No comments:

Post a Comment