Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 30.

Sleep: Not sure, felt a little sleepy when I woke up to train this morning at 5:20. It was at least 10 when I got into bed. Probably 11 when I fell asleep.

Iced coffee before training.

3 rounds @ 75#:
10 overhead squat
10 front squat
10 back squat
20 pistols (to 2 stools, with PVC assistance, gotta get better at ROM on these)

=15:57

OHS were beautiful. Snatched to overhead each round and did all but the 3rd round unbroken. Bailed spectacularly on the 10th rep of the 3rd round then resnatched/muscled it up to finish.
Lower back got real tight on the front squat. Didn't like that much.
Pistols make me want to cry.
Pretty sure my legs hate me right now.

First meal (lunch):
1/2 cucumber with salt
leftover spaghetti squash with marinara and ground beef over spinach. Not sure how much, but I'm starving and really looking forward to eating all of it.

Water: Lots.

Sun: Laid out on Cooper River for about 45 minutes with Elena. Direct sunlight. Felt AWESOME.

Snack: NONE. Whoa. Wanted a chocolate chip cookie reallyreallyreallyreally bad.

Dinner: Salmon, sauteed sweet potatoes, green peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment