Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday.

Today my goals are:
Eat clean
Train
8 hours of sleep
Do laundry
Clean my closet
Write one outcome story
Take supplements
Drink 80 ounces water

I've accomplished:

Clean eating - Fasted til about 1:30, 2 cups of coffee in the morning. Broke fast with 4 Paleostix, about 1 cup strawberries, and one orange bell pepper eaten raw.

Training - happening at 5:30. AMRAP 20 minutes of 400m run/7 strict pullups/7 pushups. Going for 6 rounds with the light band or less rounds with the mini band. We'll see.

AMRAP in 20 minutes
400 meter run
7 muscleups (scaled to strict pullups, 2 mini bands/strict pushups)

= 5 full rounds + 1 run

What can I say? Was going for 6 full rounds but HOLY JEEZUS that last run felt like slogging through cement. Pullups and pushups felt super strong. Switched grips around with the pullups. Supinated especially felt awesome. I really need to be attached to someone fast with a leash during my runs because otherwise I just go so slooooooow.

Lots and lots of slow idiots on the sidewalks in my way though. That was a pain.

8 hours of sleep - 11:30pm-7:30am. Probably just under 8 hours but most importantly, specifically decided against training at 6am because I would only be getting 5 hours of sleep if that happened. Really trying to make sleep a big priority right now. 


Do laundry - about to start it!

Clean my closet - tonight. 

Write one outcome story

Take supplements- Resveratol, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Natural Calm tonight. My brewer's yeast came in the mail today so I'll start on that tomorrow morning (I'm doing Liz's skin care suggested supplement program, trying to wean myself off the chemicals).

Drink 80 ounces water - on my 3rd Nalgene of the day so this will definitely happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment