Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday. Friday. Gotta get down on Friday.

New favorite quick breakfast. Or lunch, as the case may be: 

1 pack of paleo stix, 1 bell pepper. Maybe a piece of fruit. Throw it all in your bag and GO.

I just ate a piece of cake at a work party. It tasted exceedingly sweet to me. Too sweet. For the first time. I still ate it though. Why? 

TRAINING: @6am

Tried to go to bed early last night but it was 11:30 by the time I got there. Boo.
Dinner last night was 8 ounces tuna salad from grocery and about 6 ounces roasted sweet potatoes.

Calves weren't sore when I went in but got sorer and stiffer as the session progressed. Thus, since I'm running a 5K tomorrow, I thought it would be best to go easy today.

Warmup/mobility WOD/double under practice.

Ankles/feet felt real sore doing double unders. Surprisingly, my upper body isn't sore at all. Huh.

Deadlifts, conventional, sets of 2, dead stop.

Worked up to 185x2.

Then practiced handstands a lot while everyone was doing the metcon. Got a little freestanding hold, about 3 seconds? Looking forward to working on these more.

No comments:

Post a Comment