Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sleep: 6 hours or so, fitful. It was warm in my room last night. I feel kind of dehydrated too.

Fasted training, 6am:
"JT"
21-15-9
HSPU (scaled to 90sec/60sec/30sec handstand holds)
Ring Dips (mini band assisted)
Pushups
=18:02

Not at all winded during this, shoulders just completely went to failure. First and 3rd handstand straight through, 2nd broken up 30/30. Pushups were horrible and one at a time from the beginning. Ring dips were better than I thought but still very tough.

Don't remember food but I do remember a massive candy binge. Like shameful, bulimic level candy binge. Considering yesterday's post I don't like this. it was so weird. I was on autopilot. I'm embarrassed to even report it happened, but it's all part of breaking the cycle. So, it happened. And I moved on.

Dinner was pork shoulder, 1/2 an apple and a tbsp of sunbutter

Got my butter oil/fermented CLO (hoowow that's nasty shit right there) so I'm dutifully supplementing to see if it'll help my skin. For the record, I am 200% aware that sugar binges on the level of today's do NOT help my skin. So. IT'S ALL OUT THERE PEOPLE, YOU HAVE TO LOVE ME. Also took resveratrol.

Forgot Vitamin D and did not get outside (ate lunch at the desk). Pretty sure this combined with not enough sleep is related to my insane sugar cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment