Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fantastic!

Solid sleep last night except for being woken up by a creaky air conditioner at 3:30am.

Training:
Abwheel rollout skill work (me oh my I suck at these)

Then....

5 rounds

5 deadlifts @ 185#
10 burpees

= 6:24 RX'd

Last time I did this I got 9:43 so this was a huge PR! 

Cashout: Max abwheel rollouts in 3 minutes (partial ROM) - 23. Ugh.

Food:
Post Workout: 2 egg whites, butternut squash with cinnamon

Meal #1 @ 9am: lots of ground beef with spices, some squash (didn't measure, I was starving)

Meal #2 @ 1pmish: Weird. 3 dates and an herbal water at Wegman's, then 3 pieces of roast beef when I got back. And a bunch of cherry tomatoes.

Meal/Snack #1 (after sitting in traffic for an hour, I was cranky and tired and starving): Larabar

Snack #2: celery and spicy guacamole mixed with crab salsa

Final Meal (dear God I have eaten so much today) - salmon, sweet potato with ghee & cinnamon, caramelized onions.

 Plus a giant bottle of water, which I suspect helped with the sleepy/cranky feeling as much as anything. Amazing how dehydrated I get when I dont have my Nalgene bottle at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment