Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Whole30, Day 2.

Not enough sleep last night. Really groggy this morning.

6am training session
(had a tall iced redeye right before)

Foam rolled adductors
Group warmup

Max handstand hold - 2:05
3 rounds for reps:
Front squat @ 115#
Followed by 60ft bear crawl

I got 6, 5, 4. Cleaning the bar was a challenge, 115 is pretty close to my max clean. took me a few tries but I got it! The second successful clean felt the best, all wonderful and floaty. That bear crawl wore me out! Pretty happy with my handstand, too, it felt really strong. Going for 3 minutes next, then HSPUs will become my bitch.

Food:

Meal #1 - 9am (starving)
2 hardboiled eggs
1 sliced tomato
working on strawberries right now

Need to get my PWO nutrition back on track. Could have used it today.  

Meal #2 - 1pm-ish
4 pieces roast beef
snap peas
tomatoes
1/2 avocado

Snack @ 4pm
Olives

Meal #3 - 6:15pm
salmon cooked in bacon fat
tomato salad with oil, vinegar and spices
sweet potato w/ coconut oil
WATER finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment