Thursday, June 23, 2011

YES!

Slaughtered a PR today!

Training @ 6am, coffee before.

Rear delts are feeling a little janky. Hit them a lot with the lax ball and the pain hook.

Strength/Power: Snatch Grip Deadlifts, Snatch Pulls @ 85% of max snatch or OHS

Jen and I worked at 80#. It felt super light but we both had issues. She leaned back, my arms bent, we are stupid at snatching. So we're working on it. We did deadlift/deadlift/snatch pull/snatch pull (all x 5)

Metcon: 1000m row time trial
3:57!!!!


Woooohooo! I told Sammy I was hoping to get 4 minutes flat, so I am REALLY pleased with it. I felt myself hit a giant wall at the 500m mark, so if I can work on getting over the hump with that I bet I could shave off a few more seconds. This was done fasted, so maybe having some carbs in me would help?

I am deliriously happy. And hungry. Hah.

Breakfast was leftover roast chicken, asparagus, sweet potatoes, and pureed pumpkin w/ ghee.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!! So cool, and an awesome accomplishment!! rowing blows! haha but youre killing it!

    ReplyDelete