Monday, June 13, 2011

Wonderful relaxing beach weekend with good friends, but hopping right back on the wagon today and strict for the next 30 to 45.

TRAINING @ 6 am
* felt good to be back. A shot of espresso before but felt sleepy/sluggish even though I slept deeply. My alarm woke me out of a dream so I was definitely jarred out of a sleep cycle. Whoops.

hang power snatch, peak of 1:
75#
*I know I can do more but didn't have the "pop" today

Metcon:
800m run
30 hang power snatches, 45#
800m run
=10:26

Food:

Post WOD (7:30ish) - salmon & sweet potato

Meal #2 (1:30) - steak, leftover roasted veggies, cherry tomatoes, snap peas, water w/ cloves, cardamom & cinnamon

Per Whole9, I guess I'm supposed to be eating another meal in between my post-WOD meal and lunch? Hmm.

Snacked on tomatoes and snap peas all afternoon. Glanced at the giant box of tootsie rolls, contemplated, whipped self into shape. Victory.

However...starving at 5:30 when I got home, so I ate 2 tbsp coconut butter. Angel is cooking dinner right now. I am blessed.

Burgers - cilantro, diced green chilis, spices
Caramelized onions on top

Roasted asparagus in the oven right now.

Salivating.

Snack - some more coconut butter (SO HUNGRY!) and my calmagzinc.

No comments:

Post a Comment