Thursday, June 16, 2011

So sore today. Lower back, rear delts, front of shoulders, everything.


Forgot to eat breakfast but had 2x espresso.

Meal #1: salmon, butternut squash with ghee and cinnamon, guacamole

Meal #2: Chicken, curry, coconut sauce, lemongrass, broccoli. I feel a little sluggish though, feeling like there might have been sugar in that sauce. Oops.

*there was definitely sugar in there. I felt very sluggish and sleepy after eating it. Oh well, on to the next one.
Snack: 2 hardboiled eggs when I got home from work

Meal #3 (8:30ish): 6 ounces of chicken sauteed in ghee, salsa and avocado on top, bell peppers


Training:

Horrid.


1000m row
50 burpees
50 box jumps, 20"
800m run
50 box jumps
50 burpees
1000m row

30 minute time cap. I got through 10 of the 2nd set of burpees. I have never been so fatigued and destroyed. WTF. Everything felt horrible except the row. At least I was able to rep the box jumps.

Welp, this is another one to try at the end of the summer since it's all body weight stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment