Monday, June 6, 2011

Vacation.

6/1 - 6/5 Vacation and wedding in Virginia. 
First college best friend to get married, and thus it begins.

Ate alot of delicious food (and drank some delicious....everything). Because everyone needs a vacation at some point in life.

6/1 - tons of driving. Got to Williamsburg, walked about to loosen up. It was blazing-and-I-mean SEARING OPPRESSIVELY HOT. Icy drinks were necessary.

6/2 - morning run down Duke of Gloucester Street in Williamsburg, plus some pushups. It's been too long. Walked all over creation. Top ten dinners of my life at Fat Canary.

6/3 - More walking. 

6/4 - Miles of beach walking in really soft sand. 

6/5 - driving

Interesting to note that I didn't sleep well at all throughout this vacation. I need to put some effort into creating my traveling sleep oasis. My rooms were too quiet (I always sleep with a white noise fan going) and I was surprised at how difficult it made it to sleep. 

Monday, 6/6
So good to be back, and first good night sleep in days :)

Worked out at 8am since I have the day off. 
Strength:
Deadlifts, Peak of 3


Worked up to 215. Need to get this back up. 215 felt pretty hard.

Muscular endurance: Deadlift x 10 at 185. This felt waaay easy, easier than it ever has.

Metcon: Work on double unders. Well. They felt better but since I can't string them together without a jump in between I just get so damn fatigued. Did a pretty set of 14 - 14 - 14. 

Practiced handstands.

Considering I'm coming off a weekend of crappy eating, no sleep, and hours of driving, I'll call this a decent day.


No comments:

Post a Comment