Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Whole30, Day 1.

Who:
This girl. The one that's been a little TOO off the wagon for the past few weeks (months?). Who has done this before and needs sanity.

What: 
I'm not going to rehash what's already been done brilliantly. Everything you'll ever need to know is based here.

When:
The next 30 days officially, but probably extending throughout the summer.

Where: 
Everywhere I go. Will plan the best I can but I'm sure some foraging will be involved.

Why:
Do you even have to ask at this point? Hah.

Extras:
After 1 week, I'm going to switch from coffee to espresso, limiting it to one or two shots per day, in the morning. I'm not against caffeine, per se, but I'm against being reliant on it, and I'd rather drink an ounce of espresso than 20 ounces of watered down coffee. And since I feel that I have been a little addicted, I'm cutting it out entirely in a few weeks.

SLEEP. Number one priority. 

SUN. Also very high on the priority list. As in, get some every day.

RELAXING. Going to focus on training but also want to get outside as much as possible this summer. Hikes, walks, exploring my greater 'hood. Also want to cut out the passive entertainment in favor of active entertainment (said hiking, reading, writing, etc). Getting a little too tv-ish if you catch my drift. 


No comments:

Post a Comment