Monday, June 27, 2011

Sleep:

10:30 - 6:30, kinda solid. Felt wake-y around 5.

Food: Fasted all morning (coffee, some coconut oil straight out of the jar).

Meal #1: Chipotle, 1pm
Double veggies
Carnitas (not cooked in soy oil, winning)
guacamole
salsa

Is it possible for someone to eat guacamole every day for 3 weeks straight? I will find out.

Training - 5pm, Day 1 of Strength Phase with Jay
Baseline:
Deadlift - 255#
Back Squat - 175#
Front Squat - 150#
Pullup - 7.5# weighted
Pushup - 25# weighted
Press - 80#

Group warm up then got to it. The first week we are setting baselines so going for 1RM in each lift. Today was back squats. Felt really good to get under the bar again - back squats have been surprising me lately. Although the right side of my back is still feeling a little tight. Need to do some more stretching and foam rolling.

Hit a 185# back squat for a PR. It was grindy but not impossible. I think I made my jumps too small. Looking forward to getting this to 225# really soon.


Dinner was grassfed ground beef, a sweet potato with ghee, and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment