Sunday, June 26, 2011




NATURE....Goulet.

Away all weekend. Was going to drop into a CF affiliate at Penn State but realized Saturday would be my fifth day on. Instead we went hiking, which was awesome. About 3.2 miles of total distance plus quite a bit of elevation especially in the first section of the trail. Very rocky too. Was surprised at how sore my hips and quads were today, but I remember working really hard coming down to be stable and not fall.

Eating was about 80%. stuck to meat veggies and lots of fruit for the most part but wasn't in a position to control how the food was cooked, so some butter and such made its way in. Also, saturday night I drank. A Lot. It happened, I felt physically awful today, but I'm moving on and have made good food choices all day to heal myself. A good nights sleep is gonna be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment